Avaya Expands Collaboration Solutions for the Midmarket
Avaya unveiled new software designed from the ground to streamline the way midmarket companies collaborate and communicate. At the center of the Avaya strategy is Avaya IP Office 9.0, a single software platform for collaboration with highly flexible deployment options for companies up to 2,000 users that is capable of being deployed in as little as an hour.
Avaya has made over the past six years to transform from a telecommunications provider to a software and services led company focused on delivering collaboration and communications solutions that are open, mobile and centered on the cloud.
With over 12 million users already installed worldwide, Avaya IP Office now provides midmarket companies with a cost-effective, powerful platform for growth that delivers nearly 30% lower total cost of ownership compared to other solutions. Through tightly woven integration, Avaya IP Office offers a seamless collaboration experience across voice, video, and mobility, providing end users with secure, easy access from their choice of devices.
Avaya IP Office 9.0 now offers:
• Simplified, Increased Scale – Avaya IP Office 9.0 software easily and cost-effectively scales to 2,000 users (previously 1,000 users) at up to 32 locations, delivering exceptional value and low total cost of ownership
• Virtualization – IP Office 9.0 adds virtualized software running VMware vSphere 4.x or 5.x software. IP Office software can now run inside a virtual machine, on a dedicated server, an appliance, or a combination of these. This adds flexibility while enabling customers to match the deployment method to their infrastructure plans and objectives.
• Simplified Management – IP Office Web Manager for Server Edition provides a consolidated management view of a multi-site IP Office solution through a one-time log-in to a single URL. Web Manager allows access to a range of servers, along with solution-wide user management, and simplified management while enabling midmarket companies to reduce administrative overhead.
• Support for the Enterprise Branch – IP Office 9.0 can cost-effectively support multiple branch office deployment options: standalone, independent branch or connected to the Avaya Aura® network in distributed and centralized branch modes while being managed by Avaya Aura System Manager.
Avaya’s collaboration solutions for midmarket companies make up one of the most comprehensive portfolios in the market for this segment. Avaya IP Office can be augmented with the following:
- The Avaya Video Collaboration Solution for IP Office, which uniquely combines desktop, mobile, and HD room-based video collaboration in an affordable package.
- Avaya Ethernet switches with unique automated provisioning capabilities that provide fast, secure, network connectivity and power to Avaya’s midmarket collaboration solution at price points lower than comparable solutions from other vendors.
- Avaya Session Border Controller for comprehensive security for unified communications that also eliminate the need for mobile or remote workers to deal with VPN connections.
An Avaya IP Office midmarket collaboration solution supports the broadest range of end points – analog, digital, IP, and soft phones; PCs, MACs; Android and iOS smart phones and tablets.
Avaya IP Office is available now from Avaya Connect Channel Partners.