Unique design details offer corporate productivity and cost savings
The Epson Solutions and Technology showcase called “Our Innovation Story”,is a culmination of Epson’s leading innovations across print, scan, label, projection and wearable solutions.
The showcase presents Epson’s solutions being integrated into an end-user’s ecosystem across five areas including sales operations, marketing, finance, training and logistics. The showcase highlights how Epson has continued to innovate, design and build the company’s unique products and solutions from development, manufacturing and marketing with the use of the company’s own proprietary technologies.
“Epson’s vertically integrated innovationapproach leverages our unique core technologies, resulting in efficient, compact and precision technology solutions that solve real-world problems faced by businesses today. It is this unique attention to details that ensures we continue to deliver big differences to our customers’ businesses, providing them with more control and a better quality output”, said Mr. Cris Sanchez, Epson Philippines Head of Sales.
Epson, which started outintroducing quartz crystal accuracy to the wristwatch,is continuously innovating and integrating unique details in its products that address today’s business challenges.
The guided tour reveals how Epson’s smart solutions can be easily integrated across different environments to achieve process improvements, and promote collaboration and maximize productivity gains.
Epson’s business partners are shown the different context where they may cross-sell solutions and demonstrate other applications of technologies across real customer settings. End-usersalso explored Epson’s offerings across different products and solutions and widen their horizons to showhow Epson can deliver a smarter, more effective solution for their organization.
Five major areas and important departments in the corporate setting were the focal points in the showcase. These are:
- Sales Operations Department Solutions: Queuing, Self-Service Payment, Mobile POS, Digital Signage via Projectors, Smart Glasses
- Marketing Department Solutions: Direct Annotation and print via Interactive projectors & BIJ printer, Color proofing & digital printing onsite with LFP
- Training Department Solution: Remote training and tiling via Interactive projector & camera, with high-res laser projection in small spaces with use of elbow lens
- Finance Department Solution: Small workgroup secure printing with RIPs, digital document archival & label printer for asset tagging
- Logistics Department Solutions: Use of ColorWorks to create digital color labels on-demand; reduction in cost and increased customization, while meeting GHS requirements. Use of smart glasses to improve pick-list process and overall picking accuracy..
Epson’s “Our Innovation Story” kicked off in Metro Manila and opened last February 27 in Naga City. The final leg of the Our Innovation Story is set to happen on March 21 in Baguio City.
I am Karina Ramos, a mom of three amazing kids. I am fascinated with almost every aspect of life, especially technology.