PayMaya is giving you more reasons to shop ’til you drop today, September 9.
Minimum spend of P999. Valid on September 9, 2019 only
1. Promo period is from September 9, 2019.
2. This promo is open to all PayMaya consumer accounts who will be using their PayMaya virtual or physical cards to shop online or in-stores. Minimum spend P999.
3. For each qualified online or in-store purchase made during the promo period, users can earn P99 cashback.
4. The maximum cashback each participating user can earn is P99 during the promo period.
5. The following transactions are NOT included in this promo and will not earn a cashback:
a. QR payments,
b. Bill payments,
c. Prepaid load and Gaming pins purchases via the PayMaya app orPayMaya in Messenger
6. Qualified users will receive their cashback any time after their valid transaction to up to fourteen (14) business dys after the promo period.
7. Splitting of payment transactions will not be allowed. A single purchase that is split into multiple transactions with the intention of redeeming more than one cashback will NOT qualify.
8. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. Multiple payments made from thr same device using different mobile numbers will not be considered valid.
9. This promo cannot be used in conjunction with the PayMaya x Lazada 9.9 Promo on September 9, 2019.
10. Users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo.
11. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of cashback or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
12. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw cashback or rewards to invalid accounts even if the user has already received it.
13. PayMaya users with merchant accounts and those under PayMaya Negosyo are disqualified from participating in this promo.
14. The decision of PayMaya on the complaint relative to this promo, please call 845-7788 or email email@example.com.
15. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
16. Should the qualified purchase be cancelled or declined, whether the cancellation is customer or merchant initiated, PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw the cashback or rewards equivalent to the cancelled purchase, even if the rewards or prizes have been credited. PayMaya reserves the right to debit any points/cash reward credited from your balance. If your balance is insufficient to cover the amount to be withdrawn at the time of withdrawal, PayMaya reserves the right to debit the balance not withdraw when your balance is sufficient.
17. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits many not receive their prize on time. The prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 17159, Series of 2019.
I am Karina Ramos, a mom of three amazing kids. I am fascinated with almost every aspect of life, especially technology.