Education in the Philippines, from primary to secondary to tertiary and beyond, is evolving and responding as the country develops and grows. The nation’s government wants education at all levels to provide its citizens with knowledge and skills to keep it progressing long into the next century.
Parents want their children to have access to good schools, as well as opportunities in higher education that will lead them toward employment when they graduate but what if they don’t have enough money to sustain the education of their children to finish a bachelor degree which takes four to five years without.
One of the great challenges is how to twist the common beliefs against technical and vocational education. Most Filipinos consider technical and vocational education as inferior and cannot give better life, thus most of the parents and students as well prefer white collar job which resulted to job-skills mismatch based on what the industry needs. The system is producing huge number of college graduates and professionals but cannot land a job commensurate to their qualifications. What the industry needs are skilled workers which only require basic technical and vocational skills.
When the time comes that you already need to choose whether what path will you take in the future and you should plan earlier so you won’t be mess up to decide on what are you going to do in your life after college.
We all have thought that if we attain to finish a bachelor degree in college we are able to have a bright future towards us. Maybe it’s not enough just to finish a course in college, you, yourself must have the skills that an employer or company needs to fulfill the rightful job.
Today in the Philippines, technical and vocational courses are offered which help those individuals to gain the right skills in a short amount of time and to get employed soon after. If ever they are not pursuing to finish a long term studying in college but rather to develop their personal skills.
Money is always there as a problem which stops a student in achieving their goals and dreams in life so somehow these may help them at least to have knowledge of things which produce workers that the market really needs today.
Electron Technical-Vocational Institute and Assessment Center (Electron), founded by CEO, Dr. Dominador Solis, PhD, designed a course in Electronics that would run for 15 meetings, wherein all the knowledge’s, skills and attitudes of a student towards learning leading them to work efficiently in the industry would be high possible that gave a breakthrough in the Technical Education.
Electron was established in 2002, and has built a credible reputation as the leading technical vocational school in the country offering wide variety of courses that are truly-in-demand here in the Philippines as well as in abroad. Electron is TESDA accredited and offers both training and assessment for National Certification.
Electron offers the following courses:
5-7 days of tutorial and Actual Training courses:
Laptop Repair, Web Design, CCTV Security and Surveillance Camera
10 days courses:
Adobe Photoshop, Massage Therapy, Hairdressing, Beauty Care, AutoCAD with Drafting, English Proficiency with Call Center, Computer Programming, Bookkeeping and Bartending
15 days courses:
· Computer Science (Computer Operations, Office Application, Advance Windows/Office programs, typing & Internet Access)
· Computer Secretarial (Computer Operations, Office Application, Advance Windows/Office programs, typing & Internet Access)
· Computer Technician (Hardware & Software Troubleshooting, internet caf set up, networking, formatting, program installation)
· Dressmaking & Tailoring (Set-up / Operate Sewing Machine, Pants, Blouse, Formal Wear, Casual, Baby Dress , Gowns)
· Electronics Technician (Appliance Repair & Maintenance: Radio, TV, VCD & DVD, Assemble Power Supply, Transformer, Amplifier)
· Gas / Diesel Mechanics (Engine Mechanical Overhauling / Transmission & Electrical Wiring & Lightning System )
· Industrial Electricity (Motor Rewinding , Controls & Contactors )
· Motorcycle Mechanics (Engine Overhauling, Body, Wiring and Flaring, Tune up, Carburetor, Fuel system, Exhaust, Final Drive )
· Practical Electricity (Electrical Layout, Building Wiring and House Installation, Lighting fixtures & Grounding )
· Ref. And Aircon Technician (Install, Service ,Maintain, Troubleshoot ,Mechanical & Wiring, Site Survey, Recover / recycle Freon)
· Welding-SMAW (Weld Alloy Steel Plates & Sheets ) Special Course
5 months courses:
Computer Hardware Servicing NCII, Advanced Hairdressing NCII, English Proficiency with Call Center Programming NCIV, Bartending NCII, Driving NCII, SMAW (Shielded Metal Arc Welding) NCII, Consumer Electronics Servicing NCII, Advanced AutoCAD with Interior Design, Finishing Course for Call Center Agents, Housekeeping NCII, Food and Beverage NCII, Massage Therapy NCII, Motorcycle Servicing NCII and Bookkeeping NCIII
(Electron is the ‘only’ TECH-VOC School in Metro Manila that is TESDA accredited Training and Assessment Center in Driving NCII)
1 year courses:
Computer Technology, Information Technology, Automated Office Management System, Electronics Technology and Automotive Technology
2 years Diploma courses:
Electronics and Computer Technology, Management in Information and Communication Technology, Business Management and Hospitality and Restaurant Services
Electron also provides one on one tutorial in 4 days.
Schedule of classes:
MWF, TTH, Saturdays and Sundays (8am-12nn, 1-5pm, and 5-9pm)
List of Fees:
· Enrollment fee – 500
· Regular courses – Php 4,370 (installment up to 10 gives)
· Laptop Technician / Driving – Php 5,750 (installment up to 5 to 10 gives)
· Welding/Bartending/Food and Beverages/Housekeeping/CCTV – Php 6,900 (installment up to 5 to 10 gives)
Electron has the lowest tuition fee ever! Imagine, you can enroll as low as P500? But on a first come first serve basis only. They also have Hands On training for immediate acquisition of skills. Electron has a unique ladderized program that allows students to acquire specialized skill in any courses offered. A certificate of completion is awarded to students after every 15th meetings qualifying them to work Immediately. A copy of Grades is also given for the students own reference and also to their respective employers.
Electron do not require any degree, and no age limit. So do not miss the opportunity! Enroll now!
“Pag graduate ka ng Electron, trabaho ang maghahanap sa’yo.”
Electron’s main campus is located in Novaliches and branches in Valenzuela, Marilao, Muñoz, Pasig, España, Pasay, Parañaque, Cainta and Las Piñas,.
Electron Technical-Vocational Institute and Assessment Center
Phone number: +63 2 4182232
Facebook: Electron Technical Training Center Inc
Karina is not your ordinary supermom. She juggles her time bonding with her three amazing kids while being in the loop on the latest happenings in the tech and lifestyle scene. Follow me on Instagram (@digitalfilipina) regularly visit www.digitalfilipina.com for daily dose of updates not just for moms but for everyone!