Everyone is invited! Be ready for action because Paw Patrol is invading Manila.
Meet and Greet them at the following Dates & Venues:
3:00 – 3:30pm and 5:00-5:30pm
April 29 & 30 – Music Hall, Mall of Asia
Here’s the Mechanics:
- For a minimum single receipt purchase worth P500 at Toy Kingdom and Toys Section of The SM Store, customer will be given a stub by the sales personnel on duty.
- The stub will serve as the ticket to enter the Paw Patrol Ready for Action Event on April 29 or April 30, 2016.
- One stub can accommodate one child and one adult.
- Only purchase made from April 1 to 30, 2016 can be accommodated for the Meet & Greet schedule.
- Customers must present the stub and pre-register first to the officer in-charge at the registration area located at the event area.
- Registration time is 2:30pm to 3:00pm
- Photo opportunity with the Paw Patrol characters will be done on a per batch basis.
- Total of 3 to 10 individuals can be accommodated every 3 minutes.
- Maximum of 100 individuals can be accommodated per Meet & Greet schedule.
- Should there be more than 100 people in line, they will be prioritized for the next meet & greet schedule of their choice.
- All stubs must be surrendered and valid for one time use only.
- Stub is not replaceable once lost.
See you there!
Karina is not your ordinary supermom. She juggles her time bonding with her three amazing kids while being in the loop on the latest happenings in the tech and lifestyle scene. Follow me on Instagram (@digitalfilipina) regularly visit www.digitalfilipina.com for daily dose of updates not just for moms but for everyone!