The Summer 2016 season introduces the Converse Jack Purcell Signature CVO which is Part of Converse’s new Jack Purcell Signature collection.
The Converse Jack Purcell Signature CVO re-introduces a classic Converse silhouette by replacing the traditional double toecap with a clean silhouette originated by Converse with the Windjammer in the 1960’s.
10 things you need to know about this low-top sneakers:
- OrthoLite footbed (that is lightweight, has anti-odor properties, high-level of breathability, moisture wicking and long-term cushioning)
- Zoom Air technology, as well as a herringbone outsole for traction that was first introduced on the Signature model last year
- made with a hearty canvas fabric
- feature a comfort wedge insole
- featuring a durable 2-ply duck canvas upper
- seamless toe construction
- original two-pieced smile
- premium canvas upper with nickel eyelets
- contrast stitching throughout
- comfort wedge insole
Available Colors: White, Black
Suggested Retail Price: 4,630