The Summer 2016 season introduces the Converse Jack Purcell Signature CVO which is Part of Converse’s new Jack Purcell Signature collection.
The Converse Jack Purcell Signature CVO re-introduces a classic Converse silhouette by replacing the traditional double toecap with a clean silhouette originated by Converse with the Windjammer in the 1960’s.
10 things you need to know about this low-top sneakers:
- OrthoLite footbed (that is lightweight, has anti-odor properties, high-level of breathability, moisture wicking and long-term cushioning)
- Zoom Air technology, as well as a herringbone outsole for traction that was first introduced on the Signature model last year
- made with a hearty canvas fabric
- feature a comfort wedge insole
- featuring a durable 2-ply duck canvas upper
- seamless toe construction
- original two-pieced smile
- premium canvas upper with nickel eyelets
- contrast stitching throughout
- comfort wedge insole
Available Colors: White, Black
Suggested Retail Price: 4,630
Karina is not your ordinary supermom. She juggles her time bonding with her three amazing kids while being in the loop on the latest happenings in the tech and lifestyle scene. Follow me on Instagram (@digitalfilipina) regularly visit www.digitalfilipina.com for daily dose of updates not just for moms but for everyone!