AMD (NASDAQ:AMD) joins forces with the industry’s most notable hardware and software leaders at the 2015 NAB Show to equip broadcast and digital content creation customers for enhanced 4K workflows powered by AMD FirePro™ W-series professional graphics. Additionally, AMD announced the new FireRender plug-in, based on contributions from Render Legion s.r.o., developers of Corona Renderer, for rendering functionality in major software applications using AMD FirePro™ W-series professional graphics.
“AMD is very proud to collaborate with hardware and software application leaders to provide broadcast and digital content creation customers with amazing tools and support for creative 4K workflows,” said Karl Freund, general manager, Professional Graphics at AMD. “AMD professional graphics benefit customers with robust GPU memory sizes, outstanding multi-display 4K capabilities, plus driver quality and certified ISV application support, enabling users to simply do more, faster.”
“Adobe Creative Cloud – with powerful tools such as Adobe Premiere Pro CC and Adobe After Effects CC – includes tight integration between apps and a deeply connected mobile-to-desktop workflow that creative professionals need,” said Simon Williams, senior director of business development at Adobe. “Working together, AMD and Adobe continue to create innovative advances that push the boundaries of app performance that video professionals rely on every day.”
At the 2015 NAB Show, the AMD exhibit showcases Adobe, Autodesk, Blackmagic Design, Dell, HP, and The Foundry offering attendees a range of hands-on workflow experiences powered by AMD FirePro professional graphics:
- New fully integrated and redesigned OpenCL™ AMD accelerated features for Adobe Premiere® Pro CC (part of Adobe Creative Cloud) allow editors to be more creative with color than before. In addition to OpenCL™ streamlined color features, Adobe will showcase an all new OpenCL™ powered Morph Cut feature for making, previously impossible, jump cuts natural and seamless.
- The Foundry’s NUKE node-based compositor, MODO 3D modeling, and MARI 3D paint tool powered by the Apple Mac Pro and the AMD FirePro™ D700 GPU;
- Autodesk demonstration featuring the FireRender plug-in for 3ds Max and Autodesk Maya with OpenCL™ accelerated Bullet Physics and deformers powered by a workstation with AMD FirePro™ W9100 professional graphics. Render Legion s.r.o., a leading developer with an established reputation for rendering solutions, was selected by AMD to help create the FireRender plugin scheduled for public testing this spring;
- Demonstrations of Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve real-time video post-processing effects previews and color correction along with Eyeon Fusion advanced infinite 3D workspace;
- Dell Precision™ Workstation family that delivers outstanding performance and stability while giving creative designers and professionals a reliable platform for demanding ISV applications;
- HP Z Workstations featuring power, performance, and reliability for complex post-processing effects on a feature film, or texturing TV animations.
Find more information about AMD FirePro™ Graphics
Learn more about applications certified for AMD FirePro
Become a fan of AMD on Facebook
Follow AMD professional graphics on Twitter- @AMDFirePro
Karina is not your ordinary supermom. She juggles her time bonding with her three amazing kids while being in the loop on the latest happenings in the tech and lifestyle scene. Follow me on Instagram (@digitalfilipina) regularly visit www.digitalfilipina.com for daily dose of updates not just for moms but for everyone!