As the world moves to adapt to the “new normal,” more people are finding convenience in buying goods and services through online platforms. This gives owners of micro-, small-, and medium-sized businesses all the more reason to go online or improve the online experience of their stores.
With this, merchants can accept online payments in just three easy steps and in as fast as 24 hours! Even better, this is available for any type of merchants, even those who don’t have their own dedicated website – so sellers on social media can definitely use this too!
Here are the wonders the PayMaya Negosyo app can do:
- Accept payments from PayMaya users via PayMaya QR which online sellers and merchants can easily share through their social media accounts or messaging apps. Buyers only need to scan the QR code and they can easily pay in just a few clicks.
- Receive payments from upgraded PayMaya users via the Send Money option of the PayMaya app.
- Process bank transfer payments from any InstaPay-participating bank and e-wallet provides in the country. This means that customers of online sellers who don’t have their own PayMaya account can still pay as long as they have existing accounts on other banks and digital wallets.
Seamless and convenient, right? Interested merchant owners can apply and register in just three easy steps:
- Download the PayMaya Negosyo app available for free from the Google Play Store.
- Register and signup on the app using your mobile number. Take note that the mobile number should not be registered to other PayMaya accounts.
- Upload one valid government-issued ID and a video selfie.
Sellers can receive up to P250,000 on their PayMaya Negosyo account and may also opt to transfer their received payments to any of their respective bank accounts through InstaPay.
Karina is not your ordinary supermom. She juggles her time bonding with her three amazing kids while being in the loop on the latest happenings in the tech and lifestyle scene. Follow me on Instagram (@digitalfilipina) regularly visit www.digitalfilipina.com for daily dose of updates not just for moms but for everyone!