10 things you need to know of having this Converse x Andy Warhol, Art on your feet!
- Converse goes boldly into its Andy Warhol banana PRINTED sneakers collaboration.
- The partnership between two pop culture icons celebrates creative self-expression and pays homage to the visionary artist.
- An iconic visionary who continues to inspire rebels and artists everywhere, andy warhol was hailed as the preeminent American artist of the 20th century.
- Warhol pushed the boundaries and ignored convention—merging pop culture, film, music, screen printing and performance.
- Andy Warhol was the leading figure in the visual arts movement, known as pop art.
- Andy Warhol debuted this concept in 1961 by transforming mass produced goods into art.
- Warhol’s vision and creativity opened the door for millions of artists and performers.
- Converse celebrates his legacy with this collaboration—and hope it inspires you to push boundaries with your creativity.
- The Andy Warhol banana printed sneakers is one of Andy Warhol’s most iconic graphics because it is made of: Premium Leather Upper, Chrome Eyelets and of course, the Famous Warhol Banana Print!
- Available in low cut and hi cut version.
Chuck Taylor All Star x Andy Warhol hi-cut banana printed sneakers, Php 4, 950.