10 things you need to know of having this Converse x Andy Warhol, Art on your feet!
- Converse goes boldly into its Andy Warhol banana PRINTED sneakers collaboration.
- The partnership between two pop culture icons celebrates creative self-expression and pays homage to the visionary artist.
- An iconic visionary who continues to inspire rebels and artists everywhere, andy warhol was hailed as the preeminent American artist of the 20th century.
- Warhol pushed the boundaries and ignored convention—merging pop culture, film, music, screen printing and performance.
- Andy Warhol was the leading figure in the visual arts movement, known as pop art.
- Andy Warhol debuted this concept in 1961 by transforming mass produced goods into art.
- Warhol’s vision and creativity opened the door for millions of artists and performers.
- Converse celebrates his legacy with this collaboration—and hope it inspires you to push boundaries with your creativity.
- The Andy Warhol banana printed sneakers is one of Andy Warhol’s most iconic graphics because it is made of: Premium Leather Upper, Chrome Eyelets and of course, the Famous Warhol Banana Print!
- Available in low cut and hi cut version.
Chuck Taylor All Star x Andy Warhol hi-cut banana printed sneakers, Php 4, 950.
Karina is not your ordinary supermom. She juggles her time bonding with her three amazing kids while being in the loop on the latest happenings in the tech and lifestyle scene. Follow me on Instagram (@digitalfilipina) regularly visit www.digitalfilipina.com for daily dose of updates not just for moms but for everyone!