Canon is known as a global brand that provides solutions for imaging essentials. The company provides products that cater the needs of its consumers may it be an individual or business. True to their vision, Canon continues to furnish solutions and services that enrich people’s lives. From taking photos using the Canon camera, to printing the photos, Canon has been part of our everyday life. These Canon’s creations are products of the companies’ original and cutting-edge research and development.
Canon All-in-One Inkjet PIXMA MG2570S
Having students in our household requires a lot of printing, and it’s just practical to have a printer at home. This way, going out and lining at a computer shop will not be necessary, thus saving time and money.
The Canon All-in-One Inkjet PIXMA MG2570S has been a great help to us. It is equipped with basic printing, copying and scanning functions at an affordable price. It is easy to operate that even my pre-schooler can use it. Now she wants to print everything! She can’t carry it yet since she’s still tiny, but my eldest considers this printer as lightweight.
Printing at home is now easier and I should say fun because my kids get excited to do their homework now especially if it involves printing. They are amazed as to how flexible the printer is; they can print and copy documents through it. It prints pretty fast, and the results are quality.
Since me and my husband doesn’t use the same computer; I use Windows, while he is a Mac user, it’s also not an issue because Canon All-in-One Inkjet PIXMA MG2570S is compatible for both, though you still have to check www.canon-asia.com, to check its OS compatibility.
Here are the full Specs for PIXMA MG2570S
Here are some friendly disclaimers from Canon:
1. You need to install ink tanks or ink cartridges of all colours whether you perform black and white printing or colour printing. If any one of the ink tanks or ink cartridges is not installed, an error occurs and you cannot perform printing.
2. Depending on the paper or the print settings, colour ink may be consumed even when you print a document in black or perform printing in black and white. When any one of the colours of ink has run out, you need to replace the ink tank or ink cartridge.
3. When you use the Canon printer for the first time after you install the bundled ink tanks, the printer consumes a small amount of ink in the amount to enable printing by filling the nozzles of the Print Head with Ink. For this reason, the number of sheets that can be printed with the first ink tanks is fewer than the succeeding ink tanks.
4. The printing costs described in the brochures or websites are based on the consumption data from not the first ink tank / ink cartridge but the succeeding ink tank / ink cartridge.
5. To keep printer’s performance, Canon printer performs cleaning automatically according to its condition. When the printer performs cleaning, a small amount of ink is consumed. In this case, all colours of ink may be consumed.
The cleaning function helps the printer to suck air bubbles or ink itself from the nozzle and thus prevents print quality degradation or nozzle clogging.
6. The repairing parts for printers will be available five years after production is discontinued. Depending on your model, we may ask you to replace it with a new one, or one with almost the same performance as a maintenance service. In this case, it may be that you cannot use supplies or accessories for your model or the compatible OS will be changed.
7. The warranty term for free repair varies from country to country and starts from the date of purchase. Free repair does not apply to supplies (paper or ink tanks/cartridges / print head) even within the warranty term.
8. To obtain good printing quality, use up ink within six months after opening.
9. Regarding a solution to a problem caused by using non-genuine ink cartridges (including ones supplemented with non-genuine ink by making a hole in the cartridge or so), a fee will be charged even within the warranty term. Keep this in your mind when you use non-genuine ink.
10. If you use non-genuine ink cartridges (including ones supplemented with non-genuine ink by making a hole in the cartridge or so), they may have a negative effect on the performance of the printer or the printing quality may be reduced. In addition, though it is a rare case and does not present a safety hazard, it is reported that a print head will become heated or smoke will be emitted from it due to an ingredient not contained in genuine Canon ink. (Note that this does not apply to all non-genuine ink.)
11. CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colours of genuine Canon inks are installed.
12. A printer with a fax function stores the following fax data in printer’s memory:
– Faxes not printed out due to conditions such as ink running out.
– Faxes in the send queue.
If you disconnect the power cord, the date and time settings are reset and faxes stored in the printer’s memory will be deleted. Before you disconnect the power cord, confirm that faxes you need to keep have already been printed or sent.
13. If you will be installing the Canon printer driver on Mac OS X and using the printer through a network connection, you can select [Bonjour] or [canonijnetwork] in the [Add Printer] dialog. If [Bonjour] is selected, remaining ink level messages may differ from those indicated by [canonijnetwork]. [canonijnetwork] is not displayed if the Canon printer driver is not installed. Access our web site through the Internet and download the latest printer driver for your model. Canon recommends you to use [canonijnetwork] for printing.
#DigitalFilipina recommends the Canon All-in-One Inkjet PIXMA MG2570S for individuals or families that are looking for an affordable All-In-One printer to help them with basic printing, copying and scanning needs.
Karina is not your ordinary supermom. She juggles her time bonding with her three amazing kids while being in the loop on the latest happenings in the tech and lifestyle scene. Follow me on Instagram (@digitalfilipina) regularly visit www.digitalfilipina.com for daily dose of updates not just for moms but for everyone!