The biggest and much-anticipated summer event of the year in Boracay has everything you have ever wanted and imagined to enjoy your perfect summer!
The spirit of summer is really here and everyone is so busy checking their summer bucket list. If you’re still thinking about what to add to your summer bucket list, or if you’re having a hard time making decision on how you can make the best of your summer, Nestea can be you fairy godmother! Nestea has always been associated with summer since it always brings us more cool reasons to enjoy this hot season.
NESTEA, the number one iced tea in the Philippines, gives everyone the most refreshing summer experience with the return of the hottest beach event in the country, NESTEA Beach. Now in its 18th run, this year’s event offers everyone to experience summer their own way as it once again hits the shores of Boracay on April 30 to May 3. With an exciting line-up of a four-day celebration of fun varied and refreshing activities, this 2015, NESTEA Beach participants will be able to enjoy #MyNesteaBeach throughout Labor Day break in Boracay.
This includes refresh stations that will be available at White Beach to offer free NESTEA drinks and a refresh mobile charging station for relaxing and lounging moments with friends. Refresh lounges will be situated in front of Beachcomber (Station 1) and Le Soleil de Boracay (Station 2). MyNesteabeach will also bring their annual beach clean-up, intercollegiate beach volleyball competition and the first-ever NESTEA Beach Volleyball Fantasy Match which will be extra special because NESTEA will bring in the best and today’s most popular volleyball players. To enjoy all these activities, LaBoracay goers can avail their NESTEA Beach.
All-Access Band over at our website, nestea.com.ph,” said Jedessa Leyte, Marketing Promotions and Events Manager for NESTEA Beach. “With #MyNesteaBeach, we aim to give young adults various ways to have a refreshing summer experience just how they imagined it.”
Here is the list of Nestea’s activities this summer:
- April 30, 2015: NESTEA Beach kicks off with the NESTEA Summer Plunge Party at Tides Roofdeck. This will be accompanied by beats from the hottest names in the party scene like DJ Nina, DJ Ludwig Van Beat, and DJ Ron Poe.
- May 1, 2015: NESTEA Secret Party at an exclusive soon-to-be-revealed location. To get special passes to the party, guests should retweet the #NESTEASecretparty event invite posted by @NESTEAph on Twitter.
- May 1-2, 2015: NESTEA Beach Volleyball Fantasy Match which will take place in front of Boracay Beach Chalets. A total of eight top volleyball players in the country will compete and participate in it.
- May 2, 2015: LOVE THE BEACH campaign in Boracay. NESTEA Beach urges everyone to ‘SHOW THE LOVE’ by encouraging students and young adults to join the Boracay clean-up. Consumers may also ‘SHARE THE LOVE’ for the beach by donating to the cause. For every NESTEA pitcher that will be sold during LaBoracay, part of the proceeds will go to the coral reef restoration project of Boracay Foundation Inc.
- May 2-3, 2015: NESTEA Plunge Party in partnership with Valkyrie. This will serve as the grand celebration and culmination of NESTEA Beach 2015. It will be a refreshing beach party with mixes from top international DJ’s Sander Van Doorn and Knife Party at the Epic Beachfront.
About NESTEA Beach All-Access Band
To fully experience #MyNesteaBeach, NESTEA will be offering the NESTEA Beach All-Access Band to consumers. The NESTEA Beach All-Access Band can be availed at www.nestea.com.ph starting April 6. Each band will include one night access to the Plunge Party at Epic Beachfront on May 2 and 3, one-time pass to the Refresh Lounges, Priority Seating in the Beach Volleyball Competition and exclusive uploads of their event photos online.
NESTEA Beach has it all lined up for all beach lovers, party-goers, nature advocates and beach volleyball enthusiasts, and lets them experience the summer they want with #MyNesteaBeach.
To know more about the 18th NESTEA Beach experience, visit NESTEA’S official website: www.nestea.com.ph. Follow NESTEA Beach on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/nestea.ph), Twitter and Instagram (@nesteaph) for more updates.
It’s definitely the best way to chill amidst all the LaBoracay festivities!