UnionBank co – creates the Digital Me’s banking experience through EON, making their technology driven lifestyle reach into greater possibilities. Having an EON account creates a cashless experience when used to pay at store or even online stuffs.
The EON Starter Kit
Things you need to know about EON Starter Kit:
1. EON Starter Kit can be availed for PhP 150 at any 7-Eleven branch.
2. Have it delivered straight to your home through Lazada.
3. No physical appearance at the bank branch to fill up forms is required.
4. The EON card comes with an EMV smartchip and PhP 50 credit on the Account to start off.
Activate the account through the EON App and manage money like a whiz. What’s more there are no minimum balance to be maintained, no unnecessary fees, and no penalties!
Move money from PayPal to EON by linking EON to a PayPal account, select Union Bank of the Philippines as your bank, enter 010419995 as the bank code and the EON Account number. PayPal may charge a minimal fee but EON won’t charge anything on top of that!
Cashing-in is easy at any 7-Eleven branch. There’s a minimal fee of PhP 10 for every PhP 500 you cash in —still cheaper than making a trip to the bank!
The EON APP
The EON App is a multi-platform technology that will allow the user to check balance, move money, pay bills, and buy stuff on whatever device on-hand. The EON app is easy to use and responsive on a tablet or smartphone. The EON website also enables the user to access all features when accessed by desktop, or a laptop.
The Banking Experience
EON offers a banking experience that’s nothing short of unbelievable. Security, Service and Convenience:
● Need more from EON? You can upgrade your EON Account to enjoy level-up features the moment the need arises.
● Lost Card? If you need another one, just buy a new EON Starter Kit and link the new card to the existing account.
● Move money to another EON Account, another UnionBank Account, or an account with another bank.
● Pay bills through the EON App.
● Buy stuff like prepaid credits, airtime load, or credits for your favourite games.
The Digital MEs EON LIFEHACKS
EON harnesses technology to give the Digital MEs that extra boost to put them ahead of the game. Here are Digital MEs who are totally ready to rock it out with EON!
● E-GIG ECONOMY EXPERTS: Online freelancing has provided a way for enterprising workers to thrive outside the confines of an office. Always on the lookout for the most rewarding projects and be the first to bid, these e-gig economy experts need everything to be in synch with ther lifestyle, and EON happily obliges.
● Start Bidding, Start Earning: You can’t bid if you can’t get paid. Plus, EON Account is a joy to have – no minimum balance required, no unnecessary fees, and no penalties.
● Easily Move Money from PayPal: Moving money from PayPal account to EON by linking EON to your PayPal Account, select Union Bank of the Philippines as your bank, enter 010419995 as the bank code and your EON Account number. PayPal may charge fees for transfers but don’t worry, we won’t charge you anything on top of that!
● Never Miss an E-Gig: Don’t let financial chores cost you the e-gig you have been waiting for. Access EON using your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop to move money, pay bills, and even buy stuff.
● “Hob-business Founders”: Hobbyists at heart, these online entrepreneurs are living the dream of genuinely enjoying sharing their passions while running their own business 24/7 – ready to pounce on deals and opportunities as they pop up anywhere in the world! They can count EON in as their partner.
● Start in a Snap!: Each business needs an account. Just go to a nearby convenience store and get the EON Account and get full use of your money because there is no minimum balance required, no unnecessary fees nor penalties!
● Go Global with PayPal: Open up your business globally by accepting PayPal. Withdraw from PayPal, the money is in your EON Account!
● Run your Business Effortlessly: EON lets you manage your money with savvy – monitor your account for sales collections, pay your bills, pay your suppliers by sending money to their accounts. Technology at your fingertips, literally!
THEY’RE ALL EARS
EON has 24/7 customer support on the channel you prefer the most. Message by facebook (/eonbankph) or send a tweet @eonbankph. You can also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at www.eonbankph.com/contact. If you need to speak to a representative, call them at (02) 981-3688.
Karina is not your ordinary supermom. She juggles her time bonding with her three amazing kids while being in the loop on the latest happenings in the tech and lifestyle scene. Follow me on Instagram (@digitalfilipina) regularly visit www.digitalfilipina.com for daily dose of updates not just for moms but for everyone!