There’s a lot to consider when choosing a TV. What screen resolution is best? Which features are important? And, above all else, what size should you get? Size really does matter when choosing a TV. When budget permits, bigger is definitely better. Here are five simple reasons why.
- It’s better for the eyes. A bigger screen with better resolution gives viewers a sharper image that is easier on the eyes. With a big TV, you can sit at an adequate distance away from the screen and still catch every little detail. This helps reduce eyestrain, headaches, and blurry vision that may be caused by being too close to the TV.
- It looks great. The best way to get the most out of screen features like Ultra HD resolution and HDR-enhanced display is to watch on a large screen, allowing you to better appreciate picture quality. If you miss going to the movies, a big TV can be a great at-home fix, too. Safe and secure cinematic experience guaranteed in the comfort of your home.
- It works well for e-learning. As schools remain physically closed, many have shifted to online distance education. A big smart TV is an awesome tool for viewing video lessons, and virtual learning materials such as figures and diagrams. Younger kids can benefit from a big TV, too. Educational programs are more fun and vibrant for little ones when they appear larger than life.
- It can optimize your in-game experience. With a wider scope for viewing, expect your gaming experience to be bigger and incredibly immersive. Hooking up your console to a big TV works great for this purpose. MMORPGs and various video games are also better with this setup, enabling you to see the graphics clearly.
- It’s perfect for family bonding. Family members can gather more comfortably in front of a large TV compared to a smaller one. With everyone staying at home during the pandemic, now is the best time to indulge in fun family bonding in front of a big screen.
Multinational appliance and electronics manufacturer, Hisense, aims to bring the latest technological innovations into every home through their selection of #HisenseTvSENSEtials. These affordable and innovative products help improve and add value to the lives of its consumers.
Currently, Hisense has two must-buy big screen TVs on a special promo this month. First, the HDR capable 55” A6505 4K ULED Smart TV, which uses Hisense’s exclusive ULED technology that includes the Hi-View engine that boosts color, contrast, brightness and motion comes with a free HS205 2.0 CH Soundbar. Second is the 50” A6100FS 4K UHD Smart TV with a 4K Ultra HD HDR-enhanced display that boosts contrast is at PHP1,500 off from all Hisense dealers and online stores from September 1 to 30, 2020.
These two models give you amazing picture quality thanks to their Ultra HD 3840×2160 resolution with four times as many pixels as a Full HD screen. Equipped with Hisense’s proprietary operating system, the Vidaa U is very user friendly, easy to use, customizable, and has vast app content choices. The fast boot up allows you to easily access Netflix, YouTube, and other apps on both TVs.
Anyview Cast allows you to wirelessly stream music, movies, and photos from your Android devices to either of these TVs. Both models are easily controllable using the Remote Now app on your smartphones, too, so there’s no need to worry when you can’t find the remote.
Hisense products are available in leading appliance stores nationwide, and online via Hisense Official Flagship stores in LazMall (https://bit.ly/HisenseLaz8) and Shopee Mall (https://bit.ly/HisenseShP8).
Visit http://www.hisense.com.ph/ and follow Hisense on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/HisensePhilippines/) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/hisenseph/) for information on the latest updates and promotions.
Karina is not your ordinary supermom. She juggles her time bonding with her three amazing kids while being in the loop on the latest happenings in the tech and lifestyle scene. Follow me on Instagram (@digitalfilipina) regularly visit www.digitalfilipina.com for daily dose of updates not just for moms but for everyone!