OPPO entered the mobile phone market in 2008 and since then, they were able to provide different innovations in competition with rival brands, breaking records within the industry. One of OPPO’s older phones, the Finder, previously held the record for the world’s thinnest smartphone. These facts will make us wonder what OPPO smartphones has to offer. Several brands are available in the market which sometimes gives consumers, confusion. One of the factors that smartphone patrons consider when looking for a smartphone is its brand’s reputation.
OPPO Philippines received a positive outcome for the local launch of the OPPO R1x, Neo 5, and Joy Plus. It is now their goal to continue transforming the mobile landscape as they introduce the bang-for-the-money phone, the OPPO Joy 3. It exhibits a classy design that strikes an ideal balance between style and function. The Joy 3 promises a quality smartphone experience for all pockets with its OPPO’s Android-based ColorOS 2.0 operating system on a quad-core processor.
OPPO has built a good reputation for its attention to design details, and now it brings a “JOY” that will further prove the said reputation.
Powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor, the OPPO Joy 3 is perfectly suited for multitasking and running games. This also ensures smooth performance in day-to-day usage, without the lag associated with most entry-level devices.
Design: Looks Great, Feels Great in the Hand:
- features a solid metallic frame that runs around the edges of the device and a smooth rear cover in two color options – white exudes elegance while a matte-gray finish brings a fashionable edge
- the size of the phone lends well to a one-handed operation and allows users to easily reach the corners of the screen with either hand
Camera: A Joy to Use
- equipped with a 5-megapixel rear camera with OPPO’s Pure Image 2.0+ technology, resulting in a camera system that’s both intuitive and fun
- the Color OS camera app itself has been optimized for the best possible image quality regardless of lighting conditions
- features a variety of filter effects and shooting modes such as Beautify (softens your features to help you look your best), Double Exposure (overlaps two photos to create a unique visual effect), and GIF (converts multiple shots taken in quick succession into an animated image format)
The OPPO Joy 3 runs OPPO’s proprietary ColorOS 2.0 on top of Android – the operating system of choice among most smartphone and tablet makers. ColorOS combines speed, efficiency, and stability and brings pixels to life, populating your home screen with contemporary icons that are instantly recognizable. It also supports screen-off and screen-on gestures, allowing you to wake the device by simply double-tapping the screen, play or pause music by sliding two fingers up or down, or jump directly to the camera app by drawing a circle, among other things.
The preloaded ColorOS Security Center, on the other hand, strengthens the phone’s security features. Indeed, the ColorOS was designed with beauty and practicality in mind.
The OPPO Joy 3 offers you the same experience you’d expect from a more expensive phone for only P6, 490. Visit http://www.oppo.com/ph/products/joy3 for more details.
OPPO Joy 3 Key Specifications:
- Dual SIM (dual micro SIM, dual standby)
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 chipset
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal storage
- microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- 4.5-inch IPS display (480 x 854 resolution)
- 5-megapixel rear camera with f/2.4 aperture and flash
- 2-megapixel front camera
- 2,000mAh battery
- ColorOS 2.0 (based on Android KitKat 4.4)