1, 2, 3 Let’s Blaze! Nickelodeon’s all-new app, Playtime with Blaze and the Monster Machines is available now in Asia on iOS and Google Play. The new app, based on Nickelodeon’s hit preschool series Blaze and the Monster Machines, offers preschoolers five different fun-filled activities to test drive their skills in memory, matching and colouring, set within the world of Blaze and the Monster Machines. As each game is completed, preschoolers are rewarded with stickers that can be used to customize and create their very own scenes from Axel City.
- Available on iOS and Google Play in 13 languages including English, French, Italian, Dutch, German, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Europe), Norwegian, Polish, Swedish, Russian, Portuguese (Brazil), and Turkish.
- Choose your favourite avatar: Blaze, Crusher, Pickle, and Stripes.
- Five mini-games:
- Blaze’s Truck Wash: Blaze, Stripes and Pickle have gotten all muddy! Help scrub them down with soap, wash them off with water from a hose, and towel dry them to make them sparkly and clean again.
- Blaze Race to the Finish Line: Help Blaze avoid obstacles on the track and collect items to race to the finish line on time!
- Monster Machines Memory: Play the classic game of memory by flipping over cards to match all of your favorite characters from Blaze. 3 levels to complete!
- Creative Coloring: Get creative with 4 colouring activity sheets including Blaze, Stripes, AJ and Pickle!
- Match-up with Blaze: Find groups of 3 of the same tools to match up. 9 exciting levels to play!
• As you complete each game, you are rewarded stickers which can be used to create your very own Blaze world by customizing two landscapes from Axel City.
*Promo codes available for reviews
About Blaze and the Monster Machines
In Blaze and the Monster Machines, the amazing monster truck Blaze and his eight-year-old driver AJ have adventures that explore the physics of how things move; tackle problems through scientific inquiry and mathematics; and discover the parts needed to make everyday technologies work. Each action-packed episode is filled with monster trucks, physical humor and upbeat original songs with lyrics that highlight a STEM concept such as adhesion, friction, force, trajectory and magnetism. The series, created by Jeff Borkin (Team Umizoomi head writer) and Ellen Martin (Bubble Guppies supervising producer), airs on weekdays on Nickelodeon at 9.30 am (PH) and Mondays to Sundays on Nick Jr. at 9.35am (TH/WIB) and 10.35am (HK/MY/PH/SG).
Karina is not your ordinary supermom. She juggles her time bonding with her three amazing kids while being in the loop on the latest happenings in the tech and lifestyle scene. Follow me on Instagram (@digitalfilipina) regularly visit www.digitalfilipina.com for daily dose of updates not just for moms but for everyone!