The first self -branded Lumia 535 Dual Sim, Microsoft was officially launched last December 10, 2014, held at the Amber Ultra Lounge in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
Many Filipinos nowadays are engaged in social media and loves to take photos that can be posted on their own social media account, but not all of us can afford an expensive phone. Wouldn’t it be nicer if you can have a phone for an affordable price?
Lumia 535 helps people do more of what they want for less.
- Make memorable Skype video calls and seamlessly switch between voice and video with built-in Skype integration.
- Access, edit and share Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents and OneNote notebooks wherever you are, with the pre-installed Office suite.
- Save and sync photos, videos and Office documents securely with 15GB of free OneDrive cloud storage.
- Connect with work and personal e-mail while on the go, with Microsoft Outlook built-in.
- Showcase photos and videos or get even more productive with Office on the large, 5-inch qHD display.
- Fit more memorable backgrounds or add more friends into Skype video calls and selfies with the 5 MP wide-angle front facing camera.
- Never miss a call or text, and be reachable on both SIM cards at any time with Smart Dual SIM for maximum flexibility.
Many people, especially the younger tech-involved audiences, aspire to own the latest flagship smartphone, but often don’t have the means to get it.” said Karel Holub, General Manager, Philippines, Microsoft Mobile Devices Sales. “With access to the best services right out of the box, including the latest Windows Phone 8.1 update, Lumia Denim, Lumia 535 helps people do more of what they want, for less.
More and more of our customers are demanding a large screen experience at an affordable price. With a spacious 5” screen, the latest Windows Phone 8.1 update and access to a range of Microsoft services. Lumia 535 Dual is an ideal solution to offer them.
Gary Chan, Microsoft Devices’ Head of Marketing in Pan Asia.
The Lumia 535 Dual SIM will be available for only Php 5,990 (SRP) in the Philippines from December 15, 2014. It will also be available under Plan 499 of both Globe and Sun. The Lumia 535 Dual SIM will be available in a range of colours including green, orange, white, cyan and black.
On the other hand, the equally impressive Lumia 735 with LTE/4G and wireless charging will be available in the Philippines from December 19, 2014 in green, white and grey. It will only be available at Globe, free at Plan 1299.