Today, Spotify is pleased to announce the launch of Spotify Premium for Students. This lets all registered students to enjoy the premium service at P65, which is half the usual price.
Spotify Premium for Students allows them to enjoy the premium service every year of their student life. To start enjoying all of the world’s music wherever and whenever, students may sign up for the offer by visiting spotify.com/ph/student/.
Students can enjoy the benefits of Spotify Premium:
● Uninterrupted music without any ads
● Instant access to over 30 million songs whenever you want them – just hit play
● Take your collection offline – listen to songs and playlists anywhere without using up data
● Better sound quality
What do students listen to?
● The Chainsmokers is the most popular artist with students in the Philippines, based on listening habits of 18-21 year-olds over the last 12 months
● Closer by The Chainsmokers is the most popular track with students in the Philippines, based on listening habits of 18-21 year-olds over the last 12 months
● Globally, students are the biggest music fans on Spotify: Students listen to about 70 percent more hours of music per week than typical users on average
● Globally, students listen to most music on Saturdays, with the peak time at 5pm
● All of the Top Ten biggest days for students to listen to music that helps them to study or focus are in mid-December, with the peak day landing on December 12
● Through the types of ‘moments’ playlists that students listen to, we can see that students are spending less time studying than they do ‘chilling,’ working out or partying.
● The most popular genres of music for students to listen to:
2. Dance Pop
3. Pop Rap
5. Southern Hip Hop
6. Hip Hop
7. Trap Music
8. Dwn Trap
9. Post-Teen Pop
10. Gangster Rap