If you are looking for a smartphone that won’t break the bank, start with the entry-level category and you’ll find a lot of smartphones that fits your budget under this category.
While some devices offer a very much affordable price, you must still look out for its specs to see if its worth your hard-earned money, even if it’s just an entry-level device.
There are brands like this new player in the field, TECNO Mobile, that is offering an affordable and value-for-money’s worth devices.
Recently, recognizing the evolving need for high-performing, multi-tasking and affordable smartphones during these challenging times, global premier mobile phone brand TECNO Mobile has launched its latest innovation, the TECNO Spark 6 Series.
The TECNO Spark 6 Series is smartly designed for work and play and is competitively priced to give locals the best value for their hard-earned money. Price ranges from P3,990 to P6,490. The Spark 6 Series is packed with six upgraded features – a unique camera system designed to elevate photographic immersion to the next level, bigger screen, more generous memory, and storage, boosted processing speed, enhanced video call experience, and a fun Bluetooth audio share feature. And I’m just glad to share with you our unboxing and review of the TECNO Spark 6 Go 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM.
What’s inside the Box:
- The TECNO SPARK 6 GO device unit
- micro-USB charger
- 12 + 1-month Warranty Card
The TECNO SPARK 6 Go has a 6.52-inch LCD screen with HD+ resolution, a notch for the 8MP selfie camera with glossy finish design available in Aqua Blue, Ice Jadeite, and Mystery White Color. The 8MP front camera is assisted by a neatly hidden LED flash on the bezel for low-light selfies. A 6.52 inches dot in display screen with 20:9 screen aspect ratio and 720 x 1600 resolution for a wider, clearer, immersive display effect, rich color contrast, and great visual experience.
I got the Mystery White color, and we can say that the color is refreshing and relaxing.
Specs and Features:
- A 13-megapixel AI Dual camera and 8MP front camera, AI lens with 18 different scene detection, up to 95% recognition rate and upgraded algorithms. The 13-megapixel primary lens supports 4x digital zoom with F-1.8 big aperture that captures more light at night, and processes image details more finely.
- Various shooting modes for the AI Dual camera, including Bokeh, AI Beauty, and AI HDR, among others. Full picture details and quality are greatly improved, plus a dual rear flash fills light in dark environments to ensure better photos.
- A Bluetooth Audio Share feature that can connect to multiple wireless Bluetooth headsets at the same time, enabling users to listen and watch with friends.
- A 6.52 inches dot in display screen with 20:9 screen aspect ratio and 720 x 1600 resolution for a wider, clearer, immersive display effect, rich color contrast, and great visual experience.
- A 5,000 mAh battery that stays charged longer, ideal for photography, gaming, browsing, video streaming and music.
- HiOS for a more intelligent and convenient user experience, with a brand-new dark theme feature that uses less phone battery and causes less eye strain.
We can say that for an entry-level smartphone, the TECNO Spark 6 Go has a great chance of beating its competitors, given with its price range for only P5,490, it’s a device that anyone can own this holiday season. The design and build of TECNO Spark 6 Go look like a midrange phone smartphone and has a reasonable RAM and memory storage for in-demand users. The 13MP dual camera and the 8MP front camera is perfect for an entry-level phone compare to others that doesn’t have an upgraded camera to boost.
For mobility. TECNO Spark 6 Go has a fair size and weight. It’s not as big nor heavy like other entry-level phones or those who have a big screen display, especially those that have 5000mAh battery. By the way, there is no SIM slot and SIM ejector that comes along with the TECNO Spark 6 Go. You won’t find any SIM ejector pin inside the box because there is not even one and there’s no use for an ejector pin for the TECNO Spark 6 Go.
The dual SIMs are found inside the removable back casing. We now recommend the TECNO Spark 6 GO as your go-to entry-level smartphone that won’t break the bank. This is also a perfect gift idea if you want to give something for your family, friends, and loved ones.
It’s a yes for the TECNO Spark 6 Go!
The Spark 6 Series is available at TECNO Mobile partner retail stores and comes in three models – Spark 6 4GB RAM+128GB priced at P6,490, Spark 6 Go 4GB RAM+64GB at P5,490, and Spark 6 Go 2GB RAM+32GB for only P3,990. For a complete list of stores, visit http://bit.ly/TecnoStoresPH.
Karina is not your ordinary supermom. She juggles her time bonding with her three amazing kids while being in the loop on the latest happenings in the tech and lifestyle scene. Follow me on Instagram (@digitalfilipina) regularly visit www.digitalfilipina.com for daily dose of updates not just for moms but for everyone!