Here’s a quick start guide for using TikTok that even the most tech-challenged can understand.
About the app’s interface
- Profile – Tap this when you want to view the profile of the user who posted the video.
- Favorite – This looks like a heart, and tapping on it adds the video to your favorites.
- Comment – You can use to leave comments and reactions on a video.
- Share – Use this icon, which looks like an arrow pointing to the right, to share the video on other platforms.
- Song – The spinning record at the bottom right of the screen represents the song or sound clip that’s playing in the video. Tap on it to see details about the song.
Creating your own content
Karina is not your ordinary supermom. She juggles her time bonding with her three amazing kids while being in the loop on the latest happenings in the tech and lifestyle scene. Follow me on Instagram (@digitalfilipina) regularly visit www.digitalfilipina.com for daily dose of updates not just for moms but for everyone!