While Christmas is known as the season to be jolly, it can also be a stressful time for many of us. The pressure that comes with finding the perfect gifts, stretching our time between all the online get-togethers, and preparing for our celebrations can manifest in different ways – sometimes even on our faces in more ways than one.
To keep the possible unwanted effects of the holidays at bay, Y.O.U Beauty shares a few tips and tricks on how Filipinas can outshine the holiday stress:
- Plan ahead. With so many things going on during the holidays, it’s wise to set aside specific days for shopping, cooking, connecting with friends and other Christmastime activities.
- Stick to a budget. Between buying gifts for our loved ones and preparing food for your celebrations, it’s always good to set a budget, and don’t spend more than you’ve planned.
- Maintain healthy habits. Healthy meals, plenty of sleep and adding simple exercises to your daily routine can give your mind and body the boost of wellness you need to keep up with the holiday rush.
- Take care of yourself. With all that goes on over the holiday season, it’s good to give yourself some time to find your calm and unwind. Even spending just 15 minutes alone without distractions can do wonders for your mental health.
- Make time for skincare. Dry skin, acne, and eyebags are just some of the effects prolonged stress can have on your face. That’s why it’s important to create and stick to a skincare routine that cleans and moisturizes your face to stave off the effects of holiday stress.
With its stress-busting potential, pampering your skin on a regular basis helps boost your mood. To help maintain a brilliant glow and healthy skin throughout the holidays, Y.O.U Beauty has a skincare solution to keep your face looking fresh no matter how demanding the Christmas season can get – The Radiance White Nourishing+ Serum.
The Radiance White Nourishing+ Serum by Y.O.U Beauty contains 5% Niacinamide to reduce dull skin and hyperpigmentation, Vitamin C to actively brighten and even out skin tone, and Snow Mushroom to boost skin hydration and collagen production. For those with normal, dry, oily, sensitive, or even a combination skin type, the serum is ideal for use after cleansing and toning – as part of both a morning and nighttime skincare routine.
Anybody can feel the pressure that comes with the Christmas rush – even celebrities, athletes and content creators like Sachzna Laparan, Awra Briguela, João Constancia, Yukii Takahashi, Kat Tolentino, Nicole Torres, Kristel Toledo, Missy Gacutina, Carlyn Hernandez and Niko Badayos. As part of their skincare routines and self-care habits, the Radiance White Nourishing+ Serum was made to help anyone achieve dazzling, glowing skin that’s ready for anything.
The serum belongs to Y.O.U Beauty’s Radiance White series of skincare products formulated and designed to clarify, refresh, nourish, and protect an all-day glow. This holiday season, to empower more people to achieve long-lasting, glowing skin from inside out, Y.O.U Beauty has included the Radiance White Nourishing+ Serum in a special Christmas box which people can take home for free in three ways:
- On Instagram, follow Y.O.U Beauty (@youbeauty_ph), like, and leave a comment on the giveaway post. A total of seven winners will be chosen from December 6, 2021 to December 12, 2021.
- Post a public photo of you at any of Y.O.U Beauty offline stores and your Y.O.U Beauty products haul purchases with the hashtag #GlowingXmasWithYOU. A total of three winners per day will be chosen from December 13, 2021 to December 24, 2021. You can find their store list on the Y.O.U Beauty Instagram page
- Buy any Y.O.U Beauty product from the brand’s Lazada or Shopee stores from December 12-14, 2021. Check out the official stores for more details. A total of 20 winners (10 from Lazada, 10 from Shopee) will be chosen during the sale event.
“Since launching in 2018, our mission has always been to inspire women to bring out their inner confidence, helping them on their journey to being the best, most confident versions of themselves. With ‘Youthful’, ‘Outstanding’, and ‘Unique’ in our name, Y.O.U Beauty is committed to providing women from all walks of life with accessible luxury beauty products that are both fashionable in design and created through the use innovative technology,” said Jaclyn Cayetano, Y.O.U Beauty spokesperson and beauty aficionado. “The Radiance White Series Nourishing+Serum is ideal for all skin types and helps alleviate a wide range of skincare concerns such as dullness and hyperpigmentation, making it a go-to product for use in any skincare routine,” she added.
This Christmas keep the stress at bay and enjoy long-lasting beauty that goes beyond the holidays with the Y.O.U Beauty Radiance White Nourishing+ Serum.
Karina is not your ordinary supermom. She juggles her time bonding with her three amazing kids while being in the loop on the latest happenings in the tech and lifestyle scene. Follow me on Instagram (@digitalfilipina) regularly visit www.digitalfilipina.com for daily dose of updates not just for moms but for everyone!