We often complain how exhausted we are, but do you know that our eyes go through a lot than us? If our eyes still function while we snooze, what more while we’re awake? Beside its nonstop work, our eyes are also exposed to several environment hazards such as extremely dry air, dust, smoke and excessive sun exposure. Apart from that, some of our lifestyles also causes eye irritation. Do you over-wear your contact lenses, or is not caring it properly? Do you stare at your gadgets for too long? Or did you give your eyes a trauma by going through a cosmetic surgery?
“Like other parts of your body, you should take care of your eyes. If you don’t take proper eye care, it can result in many eye diseases.” – Earl Jayona, Marketing Manager for Eye Mo, LF Asia Philippines, Inc., Healthcare Division.
Eye Mo, a leading eye drop brand, has identified the top 5 signs of eye irritation with their new campaign entitled “Eyeritation”. This awareness campaign is an effort to help Filipinos become more aware of the state of their eyes. The brand aims to educate Filipinos and call importance to proper eye care, which a lot of the time is taken for granted.
Check out these 5 signs and see if you have them:
1. Red Eyes: This condition is usually caused by allergy, dirt, pollution, smoke or common eye infections which are the most common among people who have high exposure to outdoor activities such as motorcycle riders and commuters.
2. Watery Eyes: Excessive tearing that is not caused by normal crying may be a sign of an underlying health condition. When too many tears are being secreted, it is often because of irritation or inflammation of the surface of the eye that can be caused by external elements as well.
3. Sore Eyes: This is usually caused by staring at a computer screen or a book for too long.
4. Itchy Eyes: Itchy eyes are often caused by allergies. It can also occur when there is constant exposure to household elements such as mold and dust. Also, as much as you want to do it, rubbing your itchy eyes won’t help.
5. Dry Eyes: This condition is common for people who have high exposure to gadgets, TVs, laptops and those working in air-conditioned rooms. Lack of tears or moisture in the eyes is also common as we age.
“Eye Mo can be used to combat uncomfortable eye irritations. It comes in two variants, Eye Mo Red Eyes Formula and Eye Mo Moisturizing Formula. EyeMo Red Eyes Formula contains Tetrahyd rozoline
HCl for quick relief of eye redness and minor discomforts caused by irritants. On the other hand, Eye Mo Moisturizing Formula contains Hypromellose which lubricates and soothes the eyes, easing it from eye strain and dryness.” – Earl Jayona, Marketing Manager; LF Asia Philippines, Inc., Healthcare Division
Eye Mo is now owned and manufactured by Combiphar Group of Companies, a leading multinational Indonesia-based consumer healthcare company, and distributed by LF Asia Philippines, Inc., who has more than 40 years worth of success as a leading healthcare distributor.
“In the past 4 years, Combiphar has consistently been educating the public to adopt a healthy and preventive lifestyle through corporate and brand strategic initiatives. Combiphar is confident in bringing Eye Mo to new heights and touching more Filipinos with the “Eyeritation” campaign. This is aligned with our vision, which is to be the leading-recognizable health care company that touches the lives of consumers by improving their individual health and community.” – Weitarsa Hendarto, VP Consumer Healthcare & Wellness of Combiphar
“”The eyes are the mirror of the soul,” life becomes beautiful when we see the right perspectives. So, take care of your eyes to see clearly where life is heading us.” -Glenda Arceno, General Manager of LF Asia Philippine, Inc., Healthcare Division.
For more information, please visit: www.combiphar.com