Are you looking to upgrade your phones and buy accessories without breaking the bank? You’re in for luck because Huawei is celebrating its brand this week, and they are offering their best-sellers for up to 40% off until July 27. So, hurry and check these products out!
This Huawei midrange phone offers 5G technology and a thick metal frame for that extra durability. At the back, you’ll find a quad-camera setup with AI capabilities. It has a 64-megapixel primary sensor that shoots RAW files for those who want to edit the photos on a photo editing software. It also has a 6.5-inch, 20:9 Full HD+ LCD, which makes it great for web browsing, gaming, and video streaming.
- 5-inch LCD with punch-hole display, 2,400 x 1,080 resolution (20:9), 60Hz
- Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 820 processor with dual-mode (SA/NSA) 5G
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Quad 64-megapixel, f/1.8 (main), 8-megapixel, f/2.4 (ultra-wide), 2-megapixel, f/2.4 (macro), 2-megapixel, f/2.4 (depth) rear cameras
- 16-megapixel, f/2.0 front camera
- Fingerprint reader (side-mounted)
- 4,000mAh battery with 40-watt fast charging
- EMUI 10.1 based on Android 10, Huawei Mobile Services, AppGallery
- Colors: Space Silver and Crush Green
- Check Huawei Nova 7 SE here.
This phone is probably the best smartphone out in the market right now. Its performance, along with excellent specs, makes it even more endearing to tech-savvies out there for its competitive price. It is powered by Huawei Kirin 990 5G and for its memory, an 8GB RAM with 256GB ROM is the best that you can get.
- Rear Camera: “50MP Ultra Vision Camera（Wide Angle，f/1.9,OIS), 40MP Cine Camera (Ultra-Wide Angle,f/1.8),12MP SuperSensing Telephoto Camera(f/3.4,OIS), 3D Depth Sensing Camera”
- Front Camera: “32MP SelfieCamera(f/2.2,Auto Focus) Depth Camera”
- “Water and Dust Resistance Operation” : IP68
- Resolution: 2640×1200
- Battery: 4200mAh
- Check Huawei P40 Pro here.
A phone that offers excellent display, good performance, and long battery life for a very affordable price, this phone is the best option for those who want to upgrade but still don’t want to hurt their wallets.
- 62-inch 19.5:9 RIGID OLED FHD (2340 x 1080) display, DCI-P3 HDR
- 3D Curved Glass
- HiSilicon Kirin 990 7nm 2.86GHz octa-core
- Mali-G76 MP16 GPU w/ GPU Turbo (new generation)
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB UFS storage
- Dual-SIM card (nano + nano/NM card)
- 40MP SuperSensing F1.8 + 16MP Ultra-Wide F2.2 + 8MP Telephoto F2.2 (3x optical zoom 5x hybrid zoom 30x digital zoom) triple rear cameras (Leica)
- up to ISO 204800, OIS + AIS
- 24MP RGB Front camera
- 4G Dual VoLTE
- 5G connectivity (Mate 30 5G)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo, QZSS
- IP53 water and dust resistance
- Invisible Virtual Key (for volume rockers)
- AI Auto-Rotate technology
- EMUI 10 (Android 10)
- 4,200mAh battery w/ 27W Wireless SuperCharge, 40W SuperCharge, Reverse Charging
- Check Huawei Mate 30 here.
Who said you couldn’t have wireless earphones that will fit your budget? Huawei offers its FreeBuds 3 for an affordable price without compromising its performance and sleek design that is perfect to use every day. Huawei’s wireless earphone has a 3 color family, which includes white, red, and black.
- Bluetooth: V5.1
- Frequency range: 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz
- Charging time: approx. 1 hour
- 55mAh, Lithium ion button battery
- Check Huawei Freebuds 3 here.
This watch is for those who are tired of a traditional-looking leather watch. It has 14-day battery life, water-resistant, and has a 4GB memory. That sounds like a perfect watch to use every day, especially when running errands from different places.
- Screen: 1.39-inch AMOLED 454 x 454 Pixel
- Battery capacity: 455mAh
- Charging time: < 2 hours
- Memory capacity:4 GB ROM, 16MB RAM
- Check Huawei Watch GT2e here.
This Huawei Band 4 is a personal health tracker and a watch all in one device. It’s perfect who are always on the go but wants to monitor their health every day. This can also be used in the gym because it has a waterproof design and sports and ultra-long battery life.
- Band body (Length x width x height): 56 mm (entire length without the strap) x 18.5 mm (width) x 12.5 mm (thickness of the band body)
- Strap width: 17 mm
- Strap length: 123 mm + 85 mm
- Weight: 24g
- Resolution: 80 x 160 pixels
- Operating system: Android 4.4 or later, iOS 9.0 or later
- Check Huawei Band 4 here.
Products mentioned above are available at Shopee. To check out other products and discounts Huawei has to offer, you can follow their official Shopee store at https://shopee.ph/huaweiofficialstore.
Karina is not your ordinary supermom. She juggles her time bonding with her three amazing kids while being in the loop on the latest happenings in the tech and lifestyle scene. Follow me on Instagram (@digitalfilipina) regularly visit www.digitalfilipina.com for daily dose of updates not just for moms but for everyone!