I received an email from Starbucks Philippines that I can have an early access to Hazelnut Macchiatto by just showing the barista the email. So I ran to the nearest branch at Starbucks Theater Mall to order one using the remaining stars left on my Starbucks card as it will expire on March 1st.
I told the barista, Tim, to make a nice drizzle so I can post it on my blog.
And Voila! Here it is…
And the taste? Oh! This Starbucks drink contains espresso, freshly steamed milk with vanilla syrup and finished with hazelnut drizzle. (But you are welcome to point out what you would like to put on your coffee, whole milk, skim milk, etc.)
espresso with a dash of frothy steamed milk.
Do you know that in March of 2013, Starbucks introduced this hazelnut macchiato to its core lineup of espresso drinks? Addition to their menu in 16 years. Well, I’m a fan of Nutella, So I love the drizzle!
And wait, STARBUCKS MACCHIATO MONDAY
1. From February 24 to March 5, 2015, Starbucks Philippines will run an online poll (through starbuckspromotions.ph) to ask our Facebook fans which of the two (2) featured Macchiato beverages is their favorite. Starbucks Philippines Facebook fans can vote on what team they’re on: Team Caramel or Team Hazelnut.
2. The winning Macchiato beverage will be announced on March 6, 2015 via Starbucks Philippines Facebook Page and thru the Daily Offerings Board in Starbucks stores.
3. The winning Macchiato beverage will be celebrated with a special Macchiato Buy One, Get One event, Macchiato Monday, on March 9, 2015 in all Starbucks stores nationwide.
4. The Macchiato Buy One, Get One event is valid only for the winning Macchiato beverage (hot and iced, of any size).
5. Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
6. Beverage star will be given for the purchased beverage when paid using the Starbucks Card.
7. Promotion will run in all Starbucks stores nationwide.
Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No.2629 Series of 2015