I’m sure you all have noticed how our social media news feeds have been filled with goodies and stuff that our friends are selling online, and a common item are deliciously-looking cookies. You might have thought of also unleashing your hidden baking skills. Why not?
Here’s a quick recipe for a chocolate chip cookie and be sure to read on until the end to know about life hacks on where you can conveniently shop for ingredients.
What you will need:
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 2 raw eggs
- 1 teaspoon each of baking soda, vanilla extract, salt
- 1 sachet powder Starbucks matcha latte
- 1/2 cup chopped white chocolate
- After preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, combine the dry ingredients: flour, salt, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl to avoid spilling.
- Using a different mixing bowl, put in butter then gradually add both white and brown sugar while continuously beating.
- Add the mixed flour, salt, and baking soda, then continue beating to mix the ingredients well.
- Put in the chocolate chips and other additions like nuts then mix well.
- On a baking sheet with parchment paper, scoop according to how large you want the cookies to be.
- Put the dough inside the oven then bake for 9 minutes maximum.
- Remove the cookies from the oven then let them cool.
That’s quite easy, right? Baking cookies has been one of the activities which moms can enjoy doing with their kids. Now, if you’re worrying about how and where to get the ingredients especially with the quarantine situation, let PayMaya ease your woes. Here’s a proven and tested way to easily and safely get your groceries.
You can easily use your PayMaya app to purchase your groceries online. All you have to do is follow these easy steps:
- After choosing which items to buy on respective e-commerce apps, proceed to the checkout page.
- Choose credit card as the payment option.
- Open your PayMaya app and go to ‘My Cards,’ then jot down your online payment card number.
- Go back to the shopping app or website then input your PayMaya online payment card details then proceed to confirming your payment.
- Wait for an SMS notification from PayMaya which confirms a successful transaction.
- That’s it! All you have to do now is wait for the items to be delivered at your doorstep.
PayMaya can be used on various online shops and e-commerce applications including Lazada (www.lazada.com.ph), Landers (www.landers.ph), Metromart (www.metromart.com), MyKuya (www.mykuya.com), Fresh Produce (www.freshproduce.com.ph), and Online Palengke (www.onlinepalengke.com).
With this, not only are you assured of a safe and secure cashless transaction, you can also avoid the risk of being exposed to the highly-contagious virus by not going outside and passing cash to your delivery guy.
Learn more about how to get your own PayMaya account and the many convenient ways it can help you through https://www.paymaya.com/quick-guide. Download the PayMaya app now for free on https://official.paymaya.com/CAK1/425eb133.
Karina is not your ordinary supermom. She juggles her time bonding with her three amazing kids while being in the loop on the latest happenings in the tech and lifestyle scene. Follow me on Instagram (@digitalfilipina) regularly visit www.digitalfilipina.com for daily dose of updates not just for moms but for everyone!