For the first time in forever, I saw the glimmering frozen fractals in Katrina Indira’s eyes as she felt the magical moment when she saw the Royal Sisters of Arendelle, Queen Elsa and Princess Anna.
Princess Anna says She loves the color of her boots!
Queen Elsa says she loves Indira’s ribbon!
I love Katrina Indira’s pose! Like a Princess!
When we were about to leave, Indira waved to Queen Elsa and Princess Anna and said, “okay, bye”, she’s really a Frozen fan! Yay!
You and your family can have a chance to meet Princess Anna and Elsa of Arendelle on their visit to Manila and South East Asia!
Date and Venue:
August 29 to 31, 2015 – Main Mall Atrium, SM Mall of Asia
*Queuing starts at 11:00 AM. Event ends at 7:00 PM.
- Event is open to the general public. No minimum spend required.
- First come, first serve policy applies. Subject to availability.
- Each group shall be issued 1 stub before the Meet & Greet session.
- Please use own camera. Strictly one (1) photograph per family/group.
- Food, drinks, strollers and sharp & pointed objects are not allowed in the event area. Participants can deposit their strollers to the Meet & Greet crew and claim as they exit the event area.
- Children must be accompanied, supervised at all times and not be left unattended.
- Please always take care of your personal belongings and valuables.
Follow Toy Kingdom online. Visit their online store at www.toykingdom.ph
Follow them on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Youtube: ToyKingdomPH
Forgive me, I cant hold it back anymore. I need to upload our photos from the wonderful event. I just can’t let it go! Have a magical day and enjoy the weekend!
Katrina and playmate Sofi, ShopGirlJen’s lovely daughter.
Katrina patiently waits for her turn.
Short but magical chit-chat with the Royal Sisters! Happy Kiddo!
Families are lined up and excited to be with the Royal Sisters.
Thank you so much Toy Kingdom for having us on your magnificent event!