Summer is about to end and I thought I could have my sweet tooth rest for the coming rainy season. Not until I tried two of the latest frappes from Starbucks.
Starbucks never fail to present something new on the table. They now offer the Strawberry Cheesecake Frappuccino and the Caramel Triple Coffee Jelly Frappuccino. We can enjoy these treats until July 27, 2015.
If you’re a fan of strawberry and cheese, you must try the Strawberry Cheesecake Frappe. It’s layered with biscuit crunch and finally, topped with cheese whipped cream berry drizzle, and more bits of biscuit pieces as a final touch. This one is really worth the guilt of consuming calories! After all, you deserve something sweet after a long day either at school or work.
Now, if you prefer something stronger, then the Caramel Triple Coffee Jelly is waiting for you. It’s layered with dark roast coffee jelly, blended coffee frappuccino, and caramel syrup topped with espresso whipped cream, finely ground coffee sprinkles, and caramel drizzle. Have this during your break to boost your energy and finish your work with happiness that this Coffee Jelly offers!
These blended frappes costs PhP 175 for Tall; PhP 185 for Grande; PhP 195 for Venti.
Head on to your favorite Starbucks branch and double upsize your beverages on June 17 and 24, 2015, 2-4pm! Here are the mechanics from Starbucks:
- Customers can avail a complimentary double upsize treat on Caramel Triple Coffee Jelly and Strawberry Cheesecake Frappuccino® Blended Beverages on June 17 and 24, 2015 from 2-4pm. (My note: 2 days and 2 hours only, okay?)
- Offer is limited to a maximum of four (4) purchased Caramel Triple Coffee Jelly and /or Strawberry Cheesecake Frappuccino® Blended Beverages per transaction.
- In case the Caramel Triple Coffee Jelly and Strawberry Cheesecake Frappuccino Blended Beverage are not available, customer can choose to redeem the offer with any Frappuccino blended beverage.
- This promotion cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- Beverage Star will be earned for every purchase of promotional beverages when paid using the Starbucks Card.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen or handicapped individuals can avail of the promotional discount or their discount (whichever is higher).
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or combined with other promotions.
- This offer is only valid in the Philippines.
Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 8249 series of 2015
Karina is not your ordinary supermom. She juggles her time bonding with her three amazing kids while being in the loop on the latest happenings in the tech and lifestyle scene. Follow me on Instagram (@digitalfilipina) regularly visit www.digitalfilipina.com for daily dose of updates not just for moms but for everyone!