Students, home users and small workgroups usually have to go outside for their printing needs since they print low volumes. Now is the time to make them aware about the printers that were recently made available that offer affordable and efficient printing with high-quality output. These models are easy to use and are the perfect solution for personal use or small workgroups. Exciting news whether you’re at the office or on the go, you can now print wirelessly from Apple and Android devices, as well as PCs.
It is refreshing to learn how world-class office and publishing equipment/systems, digital colour/monochrome multifunction devices, as well as document management software, solutions and services in Japan and the Asia-Pacific region, were developed. Through the 75-25 joint venture between FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation and Xerox Corporation (U.S.A.), Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd. came to life in 1962.
Fuji Xerox’s focus on research and development has led to many breakthroughs and a large number of patents, making it a global leader in technology, which adds greater value and boosts its customers’ productivity and efficiency. Fuji Xerox’s focus on research and development has led to many breakthroughs and a large number of patents, making it a global leader in technology, which adds greater value and boosts its customers’ productivity and efficiency.
Fuji Xerox Printers has launched new units that were designed to provide high-quality personal printing with superior efficiency and reliability, new series of monochrome printers that offer affordable, efficient printing with high-quality output, ideal for personal use and small workgroups and a new series of colour printers that feature clever technology that allows easy connectivity to wireless and mobile devices.
Meet the latest creations of Fuji Xerox that will absolutely fit into either your needs or wants:
Ginny Foo said, “The monochrome printer market is growing as more home and small workgroup users look for fast, quiet, efficient printers. These affordable compact desktop printers deliver high-quality personal printing while combining superior efficiency and reliability with wireless capability.”
Here are some interesting facts about the three new DocuPrint models; The industry’s most affordable monochrome printers from Fuji Xerox that deliver outstanding affordability with great connectivity and Wi-Fi capabilities:
- The printers will print from Apple and Android devices using the Fuji Xerox Print and Scan Utility App. The range features effortless one-touch Wi-Fi setup, making the printers easy to share wirelessly among small workgroups.
- Once the printer is set up, the first page prints in less than 10 seconds and the output is 20 pages per minute.
- Multifunction models DocuPrint M115 w and M115 fw include print, copy, scan and fax in an efficient, low-cost device, providing maximum productivity.
- The printers support poster, header/footer (time and date and/or user ID), watermarks, manual duplex and manual booklet printing.
- Their small physical footprint lets them fit neatly on any desk while their silent standby mode and quiet operation make them suitable for home use.
- The range offers high print quality at 2,400 x 600 dpi and provides sharp, crisp printouts while clever features have been included for reliability.
- Includes a dual roller system that picks up single pages more precisely and is made of a unique dust-repelling rubber.
- Includes a short paper path, so the paper has less distance to travel, and longer paper guides, minimizing the chance of skewing and jamming, contribute to the smooth running of these DocuPrint models.
- Includes a separate toner and drum means each component can be replaced separately resulting in maximum use, longer operating times and cost savings.
- Toner save mode also extends the life of the toner by varying the density of toner printed on a page.
- The N-UP feature saves paper and toner by letting users print multiple pages on a single sheet of paper.
The models in the range are: (Prices -TBA)
• DocuPrint P115 w – print
• DocuPrint M115 w – print, copy and scan
• DocuPrint M115 fw – print, copy, scan and fax
Meet the Fuji Xerox Printers five new models of series of monochrome printers:
Ginny Foo said, “These monochrome printers offer unparalleled quality at an affordable price with additional features that make them even more cost efficient to run. Fuji Xerox Printers are renowned for reliable printing and these new models are no exception, boasting smart features for added productivity.”
- The new DocuPrint models include a separate toner and drum cartridge so users only need to replace one component at a time. This means each component is used for its maximum lifespan, resulting in longer operating times and cost savings.
- Further cost savings can be realized by using toner save mode, which extends the life of the toner cartridge by varying the density of toner that is printed on the page.
- Users can easily connect and print via iOS and Android devices with AirPrint™ and Google Cloud Print™, which let you print directly from your mobile device without having to download mobile apps or install print drivers. Cloud Print lets you connect your printers to the web so you can print to home and work computers from anywhere.
- The Fuji Xerox Print Utility lets users print photos, web pages and documents from mobile devices, while the DocuPrint P265 dw, M225 dw, M225 z and M265 z are WiFi Direct™ certified, so devices can connect and print easily without requiring a wireless access point.
- This seamless connectivity means users can stay productive at home, at work and on the go. Set-up is simple, with one-touch functionality and built-in networking capabilities.
- The new DocuPrint models deliver high-quality results fast, with a print resolution of up to 2400 x 600 dpi and printing speeds of 26 pages per minute for the 225 Series and 30 pages per minute for the 265 Series.
- The DocuPrint M265 z has a 2.7-inch colour touch screen that makes set-up and walk-up functions easy to access. It also gives users increased productivity and cost savings with its standard duplex printing and copying capabilities.
- The multifunction models have incorporated a clever ID-card copying feature that lets users copy both sides of the ID card onto the same piece of paper. There is no fiddling around to find the perfect placement; the feature automatically ensures that both sides of the card is clearly and legibly printed onto the same piece of paper.
- These new DocuPrint models are Mopria-certified for seamless mobile printing using any Android phone and tablet that runs on Android version 4.4 or later. It makes it simple for smartphone and tablet users to print directly from their devices in a similar way to printing from a PC.
- The flagship DocuPrint M265 z is a four-in-one wireless multifunction laser printer with single-pass duplex automatic document feeder and 2.7-inch colour touch screen. The M225 z is a four-in-one wireless multifunction laser printer with print, scan copy and fax capabilities.
The models in the range are: (Prices -TBA)
• DocuPrint M265 z – print, copy, scan and fax
• DocuPrint M225 z – print, copy, scan and fax
• DocuPrint M225 dw – print, copy and scan
• DocuPrint P265 dw – print
• DocuPrint P225 d – print
Fuji Xerox five new series of colour printers:
Ginny Foo said: “This launch sees Fuji Xerox offer a comprehensive range of colour printers for personal and small workgroups.Perfect for people on the move, these printers deliver simple wireless connectivity and unparalleled print quality from any Apple or Android device or any PC.”
- The DocuPrint C115 and 225 Series printers feature technology that makes it easier than ever to connect and print via wireless, iOS or Android devices.
- The printers are AirPrint and Google Cloud Print Ready, supporting the vast majority of smartphones and tablets currently in use.
- There is no need to download apps or install drivers onto mobile devices, making these new printers a breeze to set up and use.
- Setting up the printers for Wi-Fi access has never been simpler, with one-touch setup making the process effortless.
- Sharing the printer across a small workgroup is equally simple with the built-in networking capabilities.
- All printers in the range use the Fuji Xerox award-winning SLED (Self-Scanning Light Emitting Diode) and DELCIS (Digitally-Enhanced Lighting Control Imaging System) technology to deliver best-in-class print quality at 1200 x 2400 dpi (dots per inch). This results in bright, crisp, vivid printouts that retain detail like no other.
- Fast CPUs and impressive memory deliver fast print speeds at up to 18 pages per minute for both colour and monochrome printing. It takes just 17 seconds for the first colour page to print, and 15 seconds for the first monochrome page to print.
- The multifunction models feature an advanced 4.3-inch colour touch screen interface for a simple set up and use. The walk-up operation is fast and easy thanks to intuitive menus and clear icons.
- The range also has many features to help reduce waste and increase efficiency. SLED print engine technology consumes minimal energy and, with fewer moving parts, it requires very little maintenance and there is less to replace. Fewer consumables mean less waste.
- The high-yield toner cartridges combined with a four-level toner save mode helps to reduce cartridge replacement.
- They also use ecologically-responsible EA-ECO toners which reduce carbon dioxide emissions by up to 35 per cent.
The models in the range are: (Prices -TBA)
• DocuPrint CP115 w – print
• DocuPrint CP225 w – print
• DocuPrint CM115 w – print, copy and scan
• DocuPrint CM225 fw – print, copy, scan and fax