2018 is all about Self-love. In this fast-paced generation, we tend to neglect ourselves over work and attending to our love ones. We need to be reminded that our greatest love story should be with ourselves —take care of ourselves and be rewarded; look good, feel great.
Watsons belive in the importance of self-love and is here to remind us with its recently launched online video, http://bit.ly/WatsonsPH. Check it out and learn a thing or two about self-love.
What is Self-love? It is a state of appreciation for yourself that is manifested through different means like taking care of yourself, not losing touch with who you are despite the stresses of everyday life. It starts by taking care of your health, face, hair and skin.
Self-awareness, which means knowing your strengths and weaknesses and likes and dislikes, supports self-love. So what steps can you take to love yourself more and, in the process, feel great?
Here are some suggestions:
1. Be aware. It all starts with knowing who you are and what you can do.
2. Don’t procrastinate. So one of your New Year’s resolutions is to achieve glowing skin. Don’t wait until the year is over to have a realistic skin care routine based on proper cleansing, moisturizing and sun protection.
3. Be goal-oriented. Proper sleep, exercise and good nutrition are only some of the steps you should take to achieve your goals. List down your goals and think carefully how you can achieve them.
4. Don’t be too hard on yourself. You’re not perfect; nobody is. If you are overweight, you can do something about it. If you look tired, there’s a reason for that. It’s not because you were born that way.
5. Realize that you’re not alone. So many people struggle with lack of time or will to take proper care of yourself. Watsons encourages people to love themselves more to look good and feel great.
Karina is not your ordinary supermom. She juggles her time bonding with her three amazing kids while being in the loop on the latest happenings in the tech and lifestyle scene. Follow me on Instagram (@digitalfilipina) regularly visit www.digitalfilipina.com for daily dose of updates not just for moms but for everyone!