Stop what you are doing and imagine yourself as your own boss. How does it feel? You might be asking, how will that be possible? A lot of things will enter your mind, either positive or negative. But you have to look at the bright side. Dream big, work hard and explore millions of possibilities out there.
True to its commitment to inspire employees to realize their entrepreneur aspiration, and empowers micro small and medium enterprise (mSMEs), Globe myBusiness holds its first myBusiness day through a one-stop shop franchising affair.
The event was held last November 26, 2014 at the Globe tower in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
In partnership with the association of Filipino franchisers Inc. (AFFI) Globe myBusiness turned the venue into a city of franchising opportunities called “Globeville”.
From franchising opportunities and business enablers exhibited all throughout the day, to informative business talks from experts in the evening, myBusiness day was an affair set to enlighten and ignite the Filipino entrepreneurial spirit.
Completing the cycle of the one-stop shop were learning sessions held by notable franchise experts Armando Bartolome of GMB franchise developers, Ricardo Z. Cuna of Fiorgelato, and Joseph Imael Cruz of BPI ka-negosyo, and Tess Ngan Tian of Lot’s a Pizza as well as exclusive consultation with AFFI board of directors.
Senior vice president and head of globe myBusiness, Martha Sazon said that, all of their campaigns are not only an external drive, but are also what they practice within Globe. Through myBusiness day, Globe employees are given the first-hand opportunity to become entrepreneur and are being armed with all the information needed to get started with their dream businesses. As a trusted business advisor, Globe myBusiness also equips entrepreneurs with enablers that help run their business more smoothly, improve cash flow, and promote them in a more cost efficient manner.
Present during the event were AFFI president Victor Fernando, Globe myBusiness ambassadors JR Dela Paz of Size Matters Burges, Mr. Santi Lim of Strawberry Foods Corporation, Rj Ledesma of Mercato Centrale, Rtchie Cuna of Fiorgelato, Caroline Goricetta of Karat World, and Sonny Francisco of Ferrinos. Also supporting myBusiness day were several celebrity entrepreneurs.
myBusiness is testament of what Globe mybusiness offers and believes in.
Here are the list of globe myBusiness products presented during the event:
1. Mobile: myBusiness postpaid plan, business loop and shareable budget plan.
2. Broadband: myBusiness internet, myBusiness internet with CCTV.
3. Solutions: Globe charge, Google apps for work, adblast.
Here are the list of franchise opportunities present during Globe myBusiness day:
1. AQUABEST: 15 years at the forefront of the water treatment industry.
2. BIG APPLE EXPRESS SPA: An innovative business concept that combines the art of massage with modern business system and service strategies.
3. BIOESSENCE: Started with a 3 bed clinic but now has 52 outlets nationwide. The beauty clinic that came up with its own vanity number, 0918-8-beauty.
4. CHAIRMAN KUAPAO: The newest and most exciting food cart concept in the Philippines today.
5. CHICHARIFIC! by LAPIDS: Known for their delicious crunchy chicharon and imported-quality products. Open for provincial franchise opportunities.
6. CRYSTAL CLEAR: Established in 1990. Solerex water technologies Inc. is the undisputed leader in water treatment for home, commercial and industrial establishments.
7. ENTREPRENUER MAGAZINE: Whatever your business dreams are, entrepreneur.com.ph will help you become your own boss and turn that business idea into reality.
8. FERINO’S BIBINGKA: The famous bibingka. The bibingka business being managed both in the Philippines and in the US.
9. FIGARO: Established in 1993. Now boasting 79 cafes in the Philippines with branches in Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, China and Saudi Arabia.
10. FIORGELATO: Famous for being the only ice cream made from 100% pure fresh milk and with the highest quality of imported ingredients from Italy.
11. GENERIKA: Established to address the need for quality and affordable medicines. Has a total of 408 stores as of April 2013.
12. GOTO KING: Established in 1984, started franchising in 1994. Evolved as a fast food restaurant offering Filipino food, as well as those adopted from other cuisines.
13. HAPPY HAUS DONUTS: Locally owned donut company who is focused on providing high quality products and service at reasonable prices.
14. INK ALL-YOU-CAN: One of the largest and most trusted service providers in the alternative ink and toner industry in the Philippines today.
15. LAY BARE WAXING SALON: First opened in June 2006 in Makati city. Planning to open more branches and promote the idea that waxing shouldn’t always be hard on your skin or your budget.
16. LOTS’A PIZZA: A well- recognized, multi-awarded and fastest growing franchise pizza brand in the Philippines.
17. MINISTOP: A 24-hour convenience store chain. One of the largest convenience store in Japan.
18. PEANUT WORLD: Concept began in 1996 and from then on started expanding their food cart business.
19. REYES BARBECUE: Grown to more than 40 outlets by the first half of 2008 from the first franchised outlet in 2005.
20. ST.FRANCIS GENERIC DRUG: “Tamang gamot, sa tamang presyo” is their corporate philosophy that defines the core and purpose of its business.
21. TOKYO TEMPURA: The newest and first ever tempura food cart concept.
22. ULOAD: A digital e-loading vending machine. It has an lcd touch screen for end user convenience and ease of use.
23. We serve generic medicine pharmacy: duly approved by the securities and exchange Commission (SEC) and bureau of food and drug (BFAD).
24. YSA SKIN AND BODY EXPERTS: At the forefront of cosmetic dermatology and surgery for over 20 years. One of the pioneers in introducing the latest technology in its field.
Globe myBusiness’ promise to their customers. “Through our team, we can make their businesses better!”
For more information on Globe myBusiness , you may visit www.mybusiness.globe.com.pm, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, follow the official globe myBusiness Facebook page and on twitter @globemybusiness or call its dedicated hotlines at (02)730-1010 in Luzon, (032)401-1010 in Visayas and (082)321-1010 in Mindanao.
Karina is not your ordinary supermom. She juggles her time bonding with her three amazing kids while being in the loop on the latest happenings in the tech and lifestyle scene. Follow me on Instagram (@digitalfilipina) regularly visit www.digitalfilipina.com for daily dose of updates not just for moms but for everyone!