Ambitious individuals, who are determined to achieve success, need the right tools to help them in achieving their goals. Today’s lifestyle is apparently demanding and fast paced, which leads to the necessity of a versatile and high-performance gadget that will enable us to fulfill multiple tasks and bring our ideas to life.
Despite the trend for touchscreen gadgets, many of us still prefer the “old-school” way. I myself can relate to it, as I find therapy in using pen and the traditional way of writing. However, for a person that is always on the go, we can’t literally handle everything since we obviously have only two hands. We prefer something that we can use for almost every task that we perform outside and at the same time won’t occupy all the space in our bag. As for me, I prefer something fashionable and functional at the same time.
Now for writing and drawing, a natural pen-like experience will never be an issue anymore because of the Galaxy Tab A S-Pen that Samsung now offers. Its newly added calligraphy feature makes your writing look unique and attractive than ever. You can also use the S-Pen to drag and drop multiple files and photos and make easy adjustments to your schedule.
Unleash your creativity and activate your ideas with the Samsung Galaxy Tab A, the ultimate productivity device. Whether you’re taking notes, editing documents and photos, or just plain surfing the web, you can depend on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A with S Pen. The S Pen is an innovative tool that will impress you with its unique capabilities.
The following are the features and capabilities that gave the S-Pen the credit to be named as the ultimate productivity device and its edge among other tablets:
- serves as a writing and drawing tools, works like a PC mouse, allowing you to navigate your tablet with ease
- has special functions; an optimized screen that gives a wider view of web pages and emails
- jot down your ideas through great digital handwriting experience and feels just like writing on paper
- collect information and capture some inspiration with Smart Select, which lets you accurately select text or images in web browsers
- add handwritten notes of meetings to your calendar with the S Planner. Action Memo reads handwriting, making the process of saving information much easier.
- scribble down someone’s phone number and Action Memo will turn that into an entry in your phone directory
- saves you valuable time and gets you more organized, allowing you to focus on your ideas, act on them, and deliver great results by enabling you to do your tasks more effectively, more quickly and more creatively
Other interesting features of the Samsung Galaxy Tab A:
- delivers a quality viewing experience, with its 8.0″ screen for watching videos and movies
- lets you see more content and bigger images in one go with its 4:3 ratio
- enjoy reading web pages, e-books and email without having to scroll endlessly, ensuring that you never miss anything
- features an adaptive display that automatically adjusts the screen’s brightness, color, and saturation according to the lighting conditions of the environment
- full phone functionality (LTE ready) that will enable you to reach out and share your thoughts from wherever you are
- engineered for superb performance with its Quad Core Processor that makes it a truly powerful device
- 5MP + 2MP enhanced Camera with a continuous shot feature which takes better and more creative photos
- optimal speed and performance having 2 GB RAM, 16GB built-in memory, expandable to 128GB, allowing you to easily access, and store your favorite videos, photos, and apps
- Ultra slim at 7.5mm
- a portable device that you can easily take with you when you need to bring your ideas to life, create impact, and achieve your targets, even when on the go
It’s no wonder that the Samsung Galaxy Tab A with S Pen is a must-have for achievers.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A is available for P15, 990 at all Samsung Experience stores and authorized dealer stores nationwide. Activate your ideas today with the Samsung Galaxy Tab A and share how you can encourage drivers to follow road rules.
See another article here at digitalfilipina.com about the Samsung Galaxy Tab A to learn more about how can drivers improve in observing road rules at pedestrian crossings.