The holiday is fast approaching, and what makes it more thrilling for Starbucks fans is the idea of the traditional collecting of stickers to redeem the much-awaited Starbucks planner. We only have less than 2 months to fill out the pages of our 2015 planners, you may be wondering about the look of 2016 edition.
For Starbucks fans out there, the holidays mean it’s time to collect stickers to redeem the Starbucks planner that everybody is waiting for, including me! And for the 2016 edition, Starbucks collaborated with the legendary Moleskine® to create the Limited Edition Starbucks by Moleskine® 2016 Planner.
Things you should know about Moleskine® and the Limited Edition Starbucks Planner by Moleskine® :
- Moleskine® is the heir and successor to the legendary notebooks used by artists and thinkers over the past two centuries: among them Vincent Van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Ernest Hemingway and Bruce Chatwin.
- Brand carries over its notable design to create a Starbucks Planner that is durable and versatile, with a simple, straight-to-the-point format and lots of free spaces where you can write and doodle.
- All planners are made with acid-free paper and subjected to rigorous quality controls to ensure every detail is preserved.
I have been a collector of the Starbucks planner for years now not only because I love using the planner but for the fact that doing so is a gateway of helping a charity. In case you don’t know, Starbucks by Moleskine® 2016 planner is also helping non-profit organizations Teach for The Philippines (TFP) and the Philippine Educational Theater Association (PETA) to fund their advocacies.
Collecting stickers for the Limited Edition Starbucks by Moleskine® 2016 Planner also means that we get to savor to our favorite festive holiday beverages.
My personal fave is the Toffee Nut Latte, but I also can’t resist the Peppermint Mocha.
Now I can’t wait to try the all new Christmas Panettone Latte. The Christmas Panettone Latte is a deliciously festive beverage, inspired by the classic Italian Christmas pastry, the Panettone, which is a type of sweet bread loaf similar to a fruitcake traditionally prepared and enjoyed for Christmas and New Year. This one promises to take us in the festive mood.
The Christmas Panettone Latte also warns us to be ready to feel an Italian romantic holiday with its sweet pastry aroma, buttery taste, and orange, cranberry, and apple sprinkles. It goes perfectly with steamed milk and roasted espresso, topped off with whipped cream and a medley of dried fruits for a textural and delicious twist on a classic holiday tradition.
Starbucks Moleskine 2016 Planners is available in 4 colors and 2 sizes. I chose to take home the red small one with 400 pages. The big planners come in white and green with 176 pages which are the weekly planners.
Start collecting beverage stickers for Starbucks by Moleskine® 2016 Planner starting November 2, 2015 up to January 7, 2016.
Things you should know on how to get the Limited Edition Starbucks Planner by Moleskine®:
- Total of eighteen (18) stickers for one (1) planner
- Nine (9) stickers from Holiday Featured Beverages (Christmas Panettone Latte, Toffee Nut Latte, Peppermint Mocha) either hot, iced, or Frappuccino.
- Nine (9) stickers from any Starbucks Core Beverage (except bottled beverages)
- (2) Promo cards can be combined provided that the 18 required drinks have all been purchased.
- Single receipt purchase of food and other items and merchandise, Starbucks VIA, whole beans worth P7,000 are entitled for you to get a planner.
For more information about the Starbucks by Moleskine® 2016 planner, Starbucks Cards, and the Starbucks holiday menu and merchandises, visit www.starbucks.ph.